Omaha, NE 68117
Hardwood Floors – Omaha, NE
When it comes to luxury and classic beauty in hard-surfaced floors, genuine hardwood flooring is unmatched by any other flooring material. The deep, natural color and grain patterns that are unique and unrepeated anywhere on the floor, along with the natural warmth and beauty of a wood floor, have made solid hardwood floors the gold standard in residential floors. Today’s high-tech finishes make hardwood floors durable, easy to maintain and wear-resistant, far beyond what was possible decades ago. At Future Floors, genuine, solid hardwood floors are a specialty we’re proud of. We have access to every type of hardwood flooring, and our installation team has the skills and expertise needed to install hardwood floors that have the perfection and beauty you demand and deserve.
Hardwood Floors – The Ultimate in Variety and Beauty
- Classic Wood Floors – For a classic look, choose oak, walnut, maple, hickory. birch or other classic hardwoods, in a range of colors and widths. With today’s modern finishes, applied at the mill, your new floor will retain its beauty and depth of finish for years to come.
- Exotic Woods for A Unique Look – Today, homeowners have a choice of exotic woods that have only become available in recent years, imported from all over the world. From woods like rosewood and teak to koa and mesquite, you can give your home a unique look of luxury.
- Bamboo Hardwood Floors – Relatively new to the flooring market, bamboo flooring is an engineered wood product, made from strands of exotic bamboo. It offers amazing durability and is available in a wide range of stain colors.
- Hardwood Overlay Floors – Available in a wide range of wood varieties, both domestic and exotic, this flooring is thinner than the typical ¾" hardwood flooring, allowing it to be laid on top of an existing floor. You still get the luxury of genuine hardwood, but at far less expense than tearing up an old, worn hardwood floor and replacing it.
- A Range of Finishes – With hardwood flooring, you can choose clear, durable finishes, hand-scraped finishes, or even unfinished hardwood, ready for custom staining and finishing. Select flush, tight joints between planks or the textural look of beveled joints. For many woods, you can select plank widths from narrow to wide to further customize your floor.
Hardwood Floor Installation – Omaha, NE
With no other flooring does quality installation matter as much as with hardwood floors. Whether you choose a full-thickness floor or a thinner overlay, installation makes an enormous difference in your floor. Faulty installation can lead to noisy, squeaky floors with gaps between planks that gather dirt. AtFuture Floors, our hardwood flooring installers never take shortcuts or skip details during an installation. Every step is done with care by our meticulous hardwood floor artisans, giving you the luxurious, beautiful floor you deserve.
Future Floors – Top Quality Floors from Start to Finish
Every floor is the most important floor to each and every customer, and we treat every flooring installation as though we were installing it in our own home. From our knowledgeable flooring specialists helping you make the best choice of flooring to our expert installation crews providing flawless installation, quality is the constant watchword for Richfield Flooring. We know you won’t accept anything but the best, and everything we do is designed to satisfying your expectations. Call us today for a free, in-home flooring consultation and estimate, or visit our convenient showroom in Omaha, NE. We’d love to help you discover your ideal flooring.